The creation of a beautiful landscape is far more than just a maintenance expense. It’s an investment that will enhance the time you spend in your home or place of business. Roots in the Cove, located in Roaring Spring, has been in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business for more than 15 years. We service Roaring Spring, East Freedom, Duncansville, Williamsburg, Martinsburg, and surrounding areas, and our rates are very affordable. If you are looking for top of the line landscaping and a company you can trust, give us a call. We service both commercial and residential areas and will design, install, and maintain your landscaped areas. We know the importance of a landscaped outdoor area and we take pride in making each one unique and perfect for our clients.
One of the many services we offer is computer imagery design. This allows our customers to get a visual of what the property will look like once the professional team at Roots has added its touch. We can provide a full color, detailed, rendering of your home’s landscape and work closely with you to take your ideas and vision and combine them with our experience and knowledge to develop an outdoor living space that best suits your requirements and increases the value of your home or business. This service is FREE with a landscape design purchase. Stop in or make an appointment for a Pro-Landscape Design!
Designing your landscape is very important. Certain plants and flowers grow better in certain areas. Roots has experts in the landscape design field. Our landscape designers will work closely with you to design the perfect outdoor area for your Central Pennsylvania business or home. We love seeing our landscapes come to life, and so will you. Your landscape will be the talk of the town and you will have a place to sit back and enjoy.
We know how important your garden and lawn are. A healthy, appealing landscape adds value to your property, plus years of pleasure and a “greener” place to work, play, and entertain. At Roots, we maintain and improve all properties, large and small. Whether it’s a fall leaf and flower bed clean-up, fertilizer program, or simply a lawn in need of mowing, we will tailor a maintenance schedule to satisfy your needs. Businesses will benefit from landscaped areas as well. By designing, landscaping, and maintaining your business, clients will be impressed, and your employees will enjoy the scenery as well. It is a win/win situation for everyone involved. Keeping your investment healthy and manicured is our pleasure!
Mulch is one of the most important and beneficial additions to your landscaping and gardens. Using organic mulch not only beautifies and unifies your beds, but can also improve the quality of your soil, protect plants, prevent weeds, and reduce the need for water. Roots in the Cove has a variety of mulch on stock, including:
1 Yard = 27 cubic feet (3′ x 3′ x 3′)
1 Yard = 10′ x 10′ area (100 sq. ft.) approximately 3 inches deep
You can calculate the square footage by multiplying length x width
(i.e. 30′ x 5′ = 150 sq. ft. = 1.5 yds. @ 3″ thick)
1. Landscaping can add beauty to your property by reworking the existing design, adding ornamental features, or planting trees, flowers, and shrubs. We help you choose regional landscape designs and plants suitable to the climate of your area.
2. A professionally landscaped lawn not only enhances the curb appeal of your property but also adds to the resale value of it. Surveys show that a well-groomed lawn is an influential selling point.
3. A carefully designed landscape provides erosion control. Groundcover plants protect an area prone to soil erosion.
4. Save energy! Shade trees planted around your home considerably reduce cooling bills in the summer. In the winter, hedges, trees, and shrubs provide a windbreak, saving on your heating bill. A professional landscape designer will help you know what trees to plant in your area. They can also help you position the trees and shrubs around your house where they will provide the most energy efficiency.
5. Through landscaping, you can turn your yard into a family gathering place where priceless memories happen. It doesn’t need to take much to turn your backyard into an inviting spot for you and your family.
6. Your landscape plans can include vegetable or container gardens. Imagine fresh vegetables for your summer salads!
7. Encourage wildlife through the plants you choose for your landscape. You can plant gardens, shrubs, and flowers that attract beautiful butterflies, birds, and bees. How refreshing to enjoy the beauty of God’s creation in your backyard!
8. Mulching serves more purposes than just creating beautiful flower beds. Mulch used with landscape fabric prevents weeds and pests. Mulch retains moisture and works well for plants who need plenty of water.
9. A beautiful yard will motivate you to spend more time outside. Set aside the stress of your work to play ball with your children or work in the garden. Everyone will be happier after enjoying fresh air and exercise.
10. Maintenance services offered by Roots in the Cove can keep the outside work from getting too overwhelming. We do spring and fall cleanup for you, trimming trees and shrubs, re-mulching, and removing leaves. We also provide routine lawn mowing and trimming.
11. Outdoor lighting is important. Lights placed by stairways and walkways ensure safety for those navigating your property after dark. Well-lighted properties can deter unwanted nighttime visitors. Lights allow you to enjoy entertaining in your outdoor haven after darkness falls. And well-placed lights accent unique features in your lawn such as stone work, the pool, a waterfall, or beautiful plants.
Travis and Mark and the professional team at Roots in the Cove are ready to bring your landscaping dreams to life with functionality, efficiency, and great garden appeal. Helping you improve and beautify your home or commercial property is the commitment we have to all of our customers. Making sure you are 100% satisfied is our mission. Our fully-insured team of registered landscape professionals are available for residential and commercial projects of any size.
Are you ready to design the space of your dreams? Contact our design team to learn more. We look forward to helping you to design your perfect outdoor space!